What is the Interstellar New Deal?
The Interstellar New Deal is evolutionary, technocratic, radically progressive, humanistic, sustainable, and is powerfully driven by a vision for a finally peaceful and space-faring Humanity whose eco-humanist ideals will result in the radical transformation of Humanity to evolve beyond poverty, war, and suffering.James O’Neill (FreeXenon.com)
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity – in all this vastness – there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.Car Sagan from his Pale Blue Dot speech, 1994
What sort of issues and ideas might you find with the Interstellar New Deal?
- Social Values Transformation
- Economies for the Common Good
- Ending the Wars
- Electoral Reform
- High Minimum Wage and a Low Maximum Wage
- Universal Health Care
- Universal Education
- Sustainability and Environmental Protection and Remediation
- Considerable Funding for NASA
- and so much more…
The content on this site is arranged in a book format, because I am hoping to have the entire site’s main content downloadable in a book format at some point. Having my policies on its own site will make it easier to adjust the content to fit in this more expansive format.
The book format has 3 major areas (font matter, book content, back matter) with the main book content being arranged into 4 distinct sections as you will see in the main navigation area and as listed below:
- Front Matter (~ 5 pgs)
- Main Book Content (total ~196 pgs)
- Introduction (~15 pgs)
- Part I – Philosophical Foundations (4 sections – 33 pgs)
- Part II – Global Domestic Policies (10 sections – 141 pgs )
- Part III – Evolving Humanity Beyond War, Poverty, and Suffering (1 section – 7 pgs)
- Back Matter (~ 0 pgs)