Health Care is a Human Right.
Did you know that prior to 1973 that health care was not allowed to be for profit? It was the HMO Act of 1973 which was signed by Richard Nixon which changed this and created the horror story that we have today. Because of this, in America we do not have a health care system, we have a sick care system. For corporations to make their profit in such a way as to require people to be sick means that they will not really work to ensure that their patients never return, for if they do that then their revenue stream will dry up and they will lose their business. Requiring to profit off people being sick means they have no long term interest in keeping people healthy. This needs to change in order for people to be free and to really have a chance at being all that they can.
Health Insurance Companies
- Health insurance companies shall be ended.
- All healthcare loans and bills shall be terminated.
- We need to reinstate the law that states healthcare companies cannot be for-profit institutions for there is no profit to be made by keeping people truly healthy.
- Those who worked in health insurance should be retrained to target corporate fraud in the URS, because the IRS admitted they do not audit corporations because it is too hard.
- The CDC and the FDA need to be returned to the people and out from the ownership of the pharmaceutical and agricorp industries, so that they work to help protect the people and the environment, and NOT the corporations.
- We shall bargain for reasonable drug prices including importing drugs from those countries or those whose drugs meet our quality and testing standards in an effort to lower drug costs.
- Pharmaceutical companies cannot advertise. The use or non-use is up to medical institutions, doctors, and prevailing research.
- Aggressively monitor for company kickbacks to doctors and healthcare companies.
- Pharmaceutical companies should be non-profit.
- Aggressively attack anticompetitive practices
- We need to end the vaccine court
- Vaccine makers need to be liable
- Vaccines need to be appropriately tested and approved. Their approval through the FDA should not just bought and paid for by corporate lobbyist and dark money.
Health Care System
Health Care Industry
- All hospitals should utilize organic food for their meals and not the horrible processed stuff. Food is medicine so feeding patients processed stuff will be exacerbating whatever problem the patient is having. It would be even better if they had their own organic hydro/aqua/aeroponic farm on site. Perhaps, their menus should start with the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) diet to help ensure that the food they serve does not exacerbate a patient’s medical issue.
- Those who work in healthcare should also be the healthiest people around otherwise those institutions and their policies are failures.
- Some of the first questions healthcare people should ask about should be: diet, exercise, and home life (food, housing, clothing, abuse, etc…), for these factors are some of the most powerful that may determine mental and physical health – biopsychosocial factors.
- Pay doctors a flat salary per year and not per test or per patient.
- Utilize traveling AI wielding technicians with analysis pods in order to reach more harder to reach areas or to make care more readily available where healthcare is hard to find.
Universal Health Care
- Universal and free access to healthcare including:
- mental health
- vision, dental
- chiropractic, physical therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture
- physical trainers, gym memberships, nutritionists, dietitians
- yoga, meditation, Tai-chi, martial arts, etc
- full pharmaceutical coverage
- long-term care
- funeral and burial services
- End all medical debt
- Universal access to sick time (minimum of 2 weeks).
- Flexible time for exercise should be made available even during the work day.
- Plentiful access to vacation (minimum of 2 months), parental childbirth leave (2 years each), bereavement leave.
- Assisted suicide needs to be legalized and regulated.
- Genetic Testing
- Universal access to genetic testing
- Free genetic testing for all people
- Individual entries need to record:
- company that took the test
- method used to generate the genetic sequencing
- access to the actual test forms and methodology
- Restesting if previous sequencing proves to have been insufficient due to scientific advancements
- Food is Medicine: organic and healthy food as well as exercise should be able to be paid for or expanded with doctor’s prescription.
- Food Nutrition Labels
- We need to reformulate food nutrition labels so that they are much more truthful and informative, such as using color coding and other methods which can help people make better choices when shopping.
- We need much more strict control over the labeling process and what businesses can say is in them. These labels need to be easy to read, transparent, and not allowing businesses to hide things from the consumer so that they cannot make an educated decision.
- Perhaps, we even need to go so far as to have each item have its own page on the internet so that a consumer can get more elaborate nutritional and production info on that product. The packaging could have a QR code which could contain the link to the product page.
Families and Family Planning
Family Planning is a Human Right.
- Family planning and the various birth control options are a human right and are fundamental to personal freedom and choice.
- Abortion is not something to be legislated. It is between the woman, her partner(s), and her doctor.
- Family planning and parental classes should be freely available and there should be paid time off of work in order to be able to attend such classes and counseling.
- There should be national database and website of parenting classes and research to educate our parents as well as give them access to quality research and parental models and techniques.
- Paid time off should be available for family planning.